The Havocity Community!
Welcome to Havocity Very Happy

Home to many clans and the greatest tournament on Xbox, Havoc League Gaming!

Thanks for coming down but in order to have full access to the site, you must first Register/Login. Thanks again!

Suggestion: Use your Gamertag when registering so its easy for me to find you online for tournaments. Click on the check box that says "Log in automatically" for easier access to the site.
The Havocity Community!
Welcome to Havocity Very Happy

Home to many clans and the greatest tournament on Xbox, Havoc League Gaming!

Thanks for coming down but in order to have full access to the site, you must first Register/Login. Thanks again!

Suggestion: Use your Gamertag when registering so its easy for me to find you online for tournaments. Click on the check box that says "Log in automatically" for easier access to the site.
The Havocity Community!

Lets keep the rules simple. no racist post, no sexist posts, no nudity and use common sense. Read the topic before you post anything. Respect the site, and those in it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Ladies and Gents
Clans/teams suck  EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:56 pm by Pharaux

» Hello Awesome People ^_^
Clans/teams suck  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:19 am by Havoc Gaming

» Help me Obi-wan!
Clans/teams suck  EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:14 am by Havoc Gaming

» Forum Game
Clans/teams suck  EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:38 pm by Havoc Gaming

» Website Info 10/28/2014
Clans/teams suck  EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:24 am by Dubstache558

» Suggestions please.
Clans/teams suck  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:27 pm by Havoc Gaming

» *URGENT* Havocity streamers
Clans/teams suck  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:59 am by Johnathon2020

» Xbox One Ideas. You know what to do.
Clans/teams suck  EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:04 am by Dubstache558

» Is it just me......
Clans/teams suck  EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Dubstache558

Poll
Vote for HLG IV:
Call Of Duty: Ghost
Clans/teams suck  Vote_lcap25%Clans/teams suck  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Titanfall
Clans/teams suck  Vote_lcap17%Clans/teams suck  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Battlefield 4
Clans/teams suck  Vote_lcap50%Clans/teams suck  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Halo 4
Clans/teams suck  Vote_lcap8%Clans/teams suck  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Top posters
. (169)
Clans/teams suck  Vote_lcapClans/teams suck  Voting_barClans/teams suck  Vote_rcap 
Havoc Gaming (160)
Clans/teams suck  Vote_lcapClans/teams suck  Voting_barClans/teams suck  Vote_rcap 
iOriGinsxT (63)
Dubstache558 (57)
iWaxen xT (53)
iBeast xT (52)
iiGGii86 (33)
Faceless_Snorlax (28)
Candy (27)
iHypexT (24)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Clans/teams suck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iiGGii86
Admin
Admin
iiGGii86

Clans/teams suck  Empty
PostSubject: Clans/teams suck    Clans/teams suck  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:49 am

So, does anyone in Balckops play solo anymore?? Everyone plays in clans so fking lame. So you suck so bad yo need people to back you up. Butt buddies , do you all use the bathroom at the same time and hold hands. If you tell me its to play and have fun then why do you recruit people wit the highest kds LMAO. Grow some balls and play solo. Peace. Fuck your Hardpoint and domolition. BTE i had GOLD rank by myself . there was points i was 33-6 and gay teamamte went 1-16 but its all good . I got there by myself.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Tiger 1
Master Chief
Master Chief

Clans/teams suck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans/teams suck    Clans/teams suck  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:58 am

Some kid on Black Ops 2 told me this morning, "Do you know what SWAG means? It means Secretly We Are Gay." Rofl!
Back to top Go down
Havoc Gaming
aka Xavier
aka Xavier
Havoc Gaming

Clans/teams suck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans/teams suck    Clans/teams suck  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:30 am

lmao, nice Flaming. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/Havoc_Gaming_
Leader/ Moderator
Leader/ Moderator

Clans/teams suck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans/teams suck    Clans/teams suck  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:45 pm

I play with random people lol I get an invite here and there but I still go on my own. For League though I play by myself and I prefer to play League on my own anyways. Unless Havoc is on I play the game Solo.

People blow up my messages though asking me to join their clan but I have to let them down or sometimes I don't even reply lol

But yea I hate the clans that go in groups of 2 or more throughout the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clans/teams suck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans/teams suck    Clans/teams suck  Empty

Back to top Go down

Clans/teams suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Havocity Community! :: General Discussion :: Random-
Jump to: