The Havocity Community!
Welcome to Havocity Very Happy

Home to many clans and the greatest tournament on Xbox, Havoc League Gaming!

Thanks for coming down but in order to have full access to the site, you must first Register/Login. Thanks again!

Suggestion: Use your Gamertag when registering so its easy for me to find you online for tournaments. Click on the check box that says "Log in automatically" for easier access to the site.
The Havocity Community!
Welcome to Havocity Very Happy

Home to many clans and the greatest tournament on Xbox, Havoc League Gaming!

Thanks for coming down but in order to have full access to the site, you must first Register/Login. Thanks again!

Suggestion: Use your Gamertag when registering so its easy for me to find you online for tournaments. Click on the check box that says "Log in automatically" for easier access to the site.
The Havocity Community!

Lets keep the rules simple. no racist post, no sexist posts, no nudity and use common sense. Read the topic before you post anything. Respect the site, and those in it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Ladies and Gents
i_xT Making  it Big EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:56 pm by Pharaux

» Hello Awesome People ^_^
i_xT Making  it Big EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:19 am by Havoc Gaming

» Help me Obi-wan!
i_xT Making  it Big EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:14 am by Havoc Gaming

» Forum Game
i_xT Making  it Big EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:38 pm by Havoc Gaming

» Website Info 10/28/2014
i_xT Making  it Big EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:24 am by Dubstache558

» Suggestions please.
i_xT Making  it Big EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:27 pm by Havoc Gaming

» *URGENT* Havocity streamers
i_xT Making  it Big EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:59 am by Johnathon2020

» Xbox One Ideas. You know what to do.
i_xT Making  it Big EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:04 am by Dubstache558

» Is it just me......
i_xT Making  it Big EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Dubstache558

Poll
Vote for HLG IV:
Call Of Duty: Ghost
i_xT Making  it Big Vote_lcap25%i_xT Making  it Big Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Titanfall
i_xT Making  it Big Vote_lcap17%i_xT Making  it Big Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Battlefield 4
i_xT Making  it Big Vote_lcap50%i_xT Making  it Big Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Halo 4
i_xT Making  it Big Vote_lcap8%i_xT Making  it Big Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Top posters
. (169)
i_xT Making  it Big Vote_lcapi_xT Making  it Big Voting_bari_xT Making  it Big Vote_rcap 
Havoc Gaming (160)
i_xT Making  it Big Vote_lcapi_xT Making  it Big Voting_bari_xT Making  it Big Vote_rcap 
iOriGinsxT (63)
Dubstache558 (57)
iWaxen xT (53)
iBeast xT (52)
iiGGii86 (33)
Faceless_Snorlax (28)
Candy (27)
iHypexT (24)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

i_xT Making it Big

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iBlaze xT
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
iBlaze xT

i_xT Making  it Big Empty
PostSubject: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey Blaze here...and well im really looking forward to getting the clan involved in forums and start getting noticed the way i know all my boys in the crew must. A little something you should know of the clan was that it started back in MW2 about a year and half now. I used to be a rogue player carrying my own weight plus my teams, up until I started meeting some cool cats here and there. In the beginning we were just a couple of friends playing with each other (no homo) lol having fun,cracking jokes and just having a good time. Up until an afternoon in Rundown in MW2 with the colaboration of an old friend "Fluffy" and "Saddambonesu" currently known as "iOsAma xT" and second in command. We decided to start a clan. In the beginning we didnt know exactly what we should name it but it turned out we ended up going with my gamertag. Now at the moment i had changed my GT to "iBlaze xT" but while I was rogue i was actually known as "Lookinfly1" hahaha weenie ass GT i know (-.-) Anyways so we went with it and started mentioning to everybody we rolled with at the moment to change their GTs by adding an "i_xT" to their unique name. I dont actually know how I became the leader of the clan because at times i believe i am not doing a good job. I suppose its just how i bring everybody together and we have a good time. Regardless, for whichever member of HvC or i_xT that may read this, it was and still is a pleasure to meet you. You guys have been great friends through a simple gaming console. I'd like to thank my second in command for all the dedication he has put in the crew and money also; then theres also some of the original modern warfare clan members such as hype and daze and mullet powers ha! Of coarse i have to thank BABY NUKES!!! Weeeee xp and my mom for making me so awsome lol pleasure posting this and looking forward towards all the fun on the forums.

-Eddie a.k.a iBlaze xT

xOxO (no homo) ......not really
Back to top Go down
Havoc Gaming
aka Xavier
aka Xavier
Havoc Gaming

PostSubject: Re: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

I used your this to make your Bio on the ixt page. Let me know if you want to change anything and also what music you want to be playing while they read. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/Havoc_Gaming_
iOriGinsxT
Prestige VII
Prestige VII
iOriGinsxT

PostSubject: Re: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:43 am

We should definitely start live streaming alot more!
Back to top Go down
iOriGinsxT
Prestige VII
Prestige VII
iOriGinsxT

PostSubject: Re: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 am

And I'm liking how easy this forum is to use on iPhones !
Back to top Go down
Havoc Gaming
aka Xavier
aka Xavier
Havoc Gaming

PostSubject: Re: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:22 am

If you think thats cool then you should come on the computer/Ipad/Xbox web browser to see all the cool pictures and ranks etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/Havoc_Gaming_
iOriGinsxT
Prestige VII
Prestige VII
iOriGinsxT

PostSubject: Re: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:26 am

Yeah I wil try that.
Back to top Go down
iOriGinsxT
Prestige VII
Prestige VII
iOriGinsxT

PostSubject: Re: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:27 am

That controller is so sick
Back to top Go down
iWaxen xT
Prestige VI
Prestige VI
iWaxen xT

PostSubject: Re: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:30 pm

We need to Beast at league and become a elite clan kuz i know we can and no more kisses blaze excpet to me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i_xT Making it Big   i_xT Making  it Big Empty

Back to top Go down

i_xT Making it Big
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Havocity Community! :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: