The Havocity Community!
Welcome to Havocity Very Happy

Home to many clans and the greatest tournament on Xbox, Havoc League Gaming!

Thanks for coming down but in order to have full access to the site, you must first Register/Login. Thanks again!

Suggestion: Use your Gamertag when registering so its easy for me to find you online for tournaments. Click on the check box that says "Log in automatically" for easier access to the site.
The Havocity Community!
Welcome to Havocity Very Happy

Home to many clans and the greatest tournament on Xbox, Havoc League Gaming!

Thanks for coming down but in order to have full access to the site, you must first Register/Login. Thanks again!

Suggestion: Use your Gamertag when registering so its easy for me to find you online for tournaments. Click on the check box that says "Log in automatically" for easier access to the site.
The Havocity Community!

Lets keep the rules simple. no racist post, no sexist posts, no nudity and use common sense. Read the topic before you post anything. Respect the site, and those in it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Ladies and Gents
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:56 pm by Pharaux

» Hello Awesome People ^_^
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:19 am by Havoc Gaming

» Help me Obi-wan!
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:14 am by Havoc Gaming

» Forum Game
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:38 pm by Havoc Gaming

» Website Info 10/28/2014
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:24 am by Dubstache558

» Suggestions please.
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:27 pm by Havoc Gaming

» *URGENT* Havocity streamers
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:59 am by Johnathon2020

» Xbox One Ideas. You know what to do.
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:04 am by Dubstache558

» Is it just me......
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Dubstache558

Poll
Vote for HLG IV:
Call Of Duty: Ghost
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_lcap25%iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Titanfall
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_lcap17%iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Battlefield 4
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_lcap50%iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Halo 4
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_lcap8%iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
Top posters
. (169)
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_lcapiiGGii - BABYNUKES  Voting_bariiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_rcap 
Havoc Gaming (160)
iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_lcapiiGGii - BABYNUKES  Voting_bariiGGii - BABYNUKES  Vote_rcap 
iOriGinsxT (63)
Dubstache558 (57)
iWaxen xT (53)
iBeast xT (52)
iiGGii86 (33)
Faceless_Snorlax (28)
Candy (27)
iHypexT (24)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

iiGGii - BABYNUKES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iiGGii86
Admin
Admin
iiGGii86

iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Empty
PostSubject: iiGGii - BABYNUKES    iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:38 pm

first of all let me start by say WEEEE WEEEEE WEEEEE and *moan (cover me ) lmao . Sup names Eddie Aka iiggii , Babynukes, Counter Strike FOX , Jesus, (Battlecruiser , One shot ) army nick names. If you ask ill tell you abou all of my alias's. I OG fom NIcaragua i have AK4 over there bday gift when i was 6 . I moved to lame US at 7 . I met my OG homies in 3rd grade Edwin and Xavier (Cloud and Havoc ). Niggas were addicted to wrestlemania lol. Fast forward i have 2 kids Leo and Simon they own . I make good looking kids Wink. BABYNUKES !!! lol East Coast OWNS !!!! BTW i play aot solo so my win streak isnt as good but its very ligit !!! jaja PS i play wiht my homies from IXT clan they are west coast losers Smile . explains why my KD is so low 3 bars everytime , i still love you guys. I sacrifice my KD for the clan i better get some Bnuke POINTS !!!!!!
Diamond the Vegas crew you guys are my eastcoast homies !! Hell yea !!! Yo Dimond "Get on my level !!".
Back to top Go down
Leader/ Moderator
Leader/ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: iiGGii - BABYNUKES    iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:59 pm

God I can hear u saying it too...LOL
Back to top Go down
iiGGii86
Admin
Admin
iiGGii86

PostSubject: Re: iiGGii - BABYNUKES    iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm

nothing wrong with that lol. Weeee weeeee Baby nukes for you
Back to top Go down
Leader/ Moderator
Leader/ Moderator

PostSubject: Re: iiGGii - BABYNUKES    iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
iWaxen xT
Prestige VI
Prestige VI
iWaxen xT

PostSubject: Re: iiGGii - BABYNUKES    iiGGii - BABYNUKES  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:39 pm

What up goon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iiGGii - BABYNUKES    iiGGii - BABYNUKES  Empty

Back to top Go down

iiGGii - BABYNUKES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Havocity Community! :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: